Reliability and performance
With several million Sylax butterfly valves sold so far, this range of products is world renowned for its high quality and excellent performance in industrial process or general circuit applications.
Available from DN25 to 1200mm, Sylax enjoys referencing and authorization for industries ranging from water and the naval industry to fire prevention systems, gas, automobiles, chemicals and the food and drink industry.
The «tailor-made» butterfly valve
The Sylax range enables you to adapt to a wide range of applications in industrial installations and buildings:
|Applications||Heating, industry and general circuits||Fire circuits, Sprinkler systems||Gas|
|Range||DN 25 to 1200||DN 40 to 300||DN 40 to 300|
|Maximum admissible pressure||PFA 25 bar||PFA 16 bar||PFA 6 and 8 bar|
|Commands||Handle, manual reducer, electric or pneumatic motorisation||Manual reducer||Handle, manual reducer, electric or pneumatic motorisation|
|Drinking water certifications||ACS, WRAS, DVGW, W270, KIWA, Belgaqua, SVGW||CNPP, MF||NF ROB-GAZ, DVGW GAS, MROB258|
|Marine certifications||Bureau Veritas, DNV, RINA, Lloyd’s Register, ABS|
|Read more »||Read more »||Read more »|
The Sylax butterfly valves can also be enhanced by several other specialist product ranges:
Tilis: a product range dedicated to the food, cosmetics, laundry soap and fine chemical industries. Tilis’ design is perfectly adapted to these applications thanks to the PTFE-coated EPR cuff and a stainless steel butterfly unit.
Lycène: a product range designed for high-purity chemical, food and process fluids. Lycène provides high-performance technology for difficult fluid control, thanks especially to the high-quality, ultra-thick PFA and PTFE coatings.
Emaris: a product range specially developed for industrial processes, chemicals, off-shore, refrigeration circuits, urban heating and steam circuits. With its double offset technology and PTFE-loaded stainless steel joint, this valve is highly effective for applications up to 50 bars and fluid control from -50°C up to +220°C.
Xylia: a new range, designed for heating and air-conditioning applications. The Xylia valve with an electric switch system is perfect for cascade boiler system applications.
Why choose our products?
• Performance and reliability Thanks to our transversal single-piece stem technology, grooved connections and PTFE-coated steel guidance rings.
• A perfect seal Ensured by spherical butterfly joint machining, a specific swallow-tail cuff design and a secondary seal via a toric joint.
• Easy to maintain All of the components can be replaced (cuff, butterfly, stem, etc.).
• A full range of configurable componentsCustom configurations covering the materials used for the butterfly, the cuff, the body (type, material, colour) and the control element.
• A number of fully recognised certificationsACS, WRAS, DVGW, KIWA, Belgaqua, SVGW, Bureau Veritas, DNV, RINA, Lloyd’s Register etc.
• A 5-year guarantee
Did you know?
Our Sylax butterfly valves are designed and manufactured in France on our industrial site in Mery (Savoie). More than 250,000 butterfly valves are produced here every year, and are marketed in more than 77 countries.